Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ok, let's confess it

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ANNOYING STUFF WE DO:

    From http://www.angelfire.com/on3/thestuff/lists/18.html

    I purposely do all the time:

    - Finish other people's crossword puzzles: Not only crosswords but any similar kind of things.

    - Use the last square of toilet paper: But I'll go get more if I need it.

    - Tell teenagers how things were in your day: If I'm given the chance.

    - Race the old woman for the last bus seat: LOL, always, but I'll gladly offer my seat to any hot girl I see.

    - Don't rewind videocassettes before bringing them back: But it's the way in the place I rent them, it's smarter, really


    I purposely do sometimes:

    - Pay tolls with $100 bills: ?50 bills actually

    - Leave the outdoor Christmas decorations up until March or April: Not outdoor but indoor, and not only me but all my family

    - Hold the elevator until you have finished your conversation: I need to fix this.

    - Bite your dentist's finger: LOL, I felt tempted but I didn't do it... on purpose. LOL.


    I also do these things when I want to toy with somebody:

    - Let doors slam behind you -- in other people's faces: Unless they are hot girls.

    - Walk very slowly, and make sure nobody can get past you: But I hate doing this because it annoys the crap out of me as well, I always walk very fast.

    - Pretend you're listening: While thinking: "What a moron."

    - Shake with your left hand: LOL, this is fun

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 16, 2003 10:26 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoo, I go back to school tomorrow, time to do some of that.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -I often pretend to listen . . .

    -Instead of being "in conference" I have others say "I'm sleeping" "she's not home"

    -Never really leave messages on answering machines either. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Most of my offenses happen when I'm driving. I can be an angry driver sometimes . . .

    - Have this issue with some BMWs (the 300-500's) so I will never let them pass and go out of my way to beat them lol

    - Cut people off and go into their lane when they're trying to pass me but aren't doing it at a tolerable rate.

    -Not only will I tail the elderly once I pass em I sometimes will look at em and glare XD it's terrible

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stuff I do:

    Practice the art of limp handshakes
    Tell the ending of movies
    Leave the toilet seat up
    Take more than 10 items to the express checkout lane
    Turn on your brights for oncoming traffic
    Finish other people's crossword puzzles
    Use the last square of toilet paper
    Tailgate the elderly
    Drum your fingers during other people's presentations
    Blow out other people's birthday candles
    Don't leave a message at the beep
    Leave your supermarket cart on the street or in the middle of the parking lot
    When giving directions, leave out a turn or two
    Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons
    Go up the down escalator
    Develop at least three strategies for cutting into the front of lines
    Announce when you're going to the bathroom
    Draw mustaches on posters
    Don't rewind videocassettes before bringing them back
    Fart in cramped places
    Don't stand during hymns and anthems
    Leave pages in the copier
    Don't clean the dryer lint screen
    Buy it, wear it, return it
    Tell people they have bad breath
    Smell smoke often and announce it
    Eat out with friends and "forget" your wallet
    Put everyone on speakerphone
    Step on the back of the shoe of the person in front of you
    Rain on someone's parade
    Make scary faces at babies
    Sit in the home bleachers and cheer for the other team
    Pretend you're listening

    Hmm... am i that annoying? ^^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leaving Shopping cart BEHIND someones car...haha...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once, I pushed the cart too hard and it hit a parked car. It wasnt anything serious so I walked away carefully without anyone noticing, thankfully. ^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha I've done that too before...I pushed the cart hard so it would go inside the little "Leave Cart Here" thing, and it curved and nailed someones car...I was gone in 5 seconds...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NeoTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only thing i do tat i could see on the list is rain on someone's parade. I'm terrible at seeing, and pointing out, the possible downsides to situations. I guess i'm generally a pessimist by nature.

    Something else i do is i always make some sarcastic, smart arse comment after someone has said something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •